Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dual Diagnosis and the Brilliant Sun

My uncle(my mother's brother) used to tell my father when they were in the Panthers that he was brilliant but he was insane. He was not insulting my father it's just that they both knew that there is a fine line between genius and insanity this is what is known as a dual diagnosis. The reason for this is that the Genius has the insight to see beyond accepted reality and since the majority of the world lacks this insight they can not comprehend the thoughts of a brilliant mind so in order for their mind to find some type of rational conclusion they usually conclude that he/she is crazy. This is why when people say I'm crazy I take it as a complement because, just like the Father, I have been told I was crazy but when examined it was determined that clinically nothing was wrong with me so I consider myself in good company. The first time I knew I thought differently was on a Sunday when I was 6 years old I was sitting in church with my grandmother listening to the preacher talk about God, the Devil, and Heaven and Hell. When the service was over and everyone was shaking hands I approached the preacher and asked him "If you go to Heaven if your Good and Hell if your Bad and God is in Heaven and the Devil in Hell doesn't that mean they have an agreement with eachother?" He just looked at me and patted me on the head in a very sympathetic manner because either his mind wouldn't let him comprehend such a thing or he didn't want to reveal the truth. You see, in my mind I see good and evil, righteous and unrighteous as labels people use to define the true reality of 360 which is there 180 degrees of positive and 180 of negative and either due to the limitations of the people in society or to limit them they are taught that you are either one or the other but not both. This is why most people whether consciously or subconscious;y define God as the ultimate manifestation of positivity or what most define as good and the Devil as the ultimate manifestation of negativity or what most define as evil. Which cannot be the absolute truth because negativity existed long before the devil did the way we know this is because even A.T.O.M. itself posesses both positive(proton) and negative(electron). I was asked how Allah can be both positive and negative the answer is this the Father told his 1st borns(and I'm paraphrasing) that the difference between him and them was that they knowledged 120 but he knew and understood 120. In order for that to be possible he would have had to Knowledge 120, Wisdom 120, and Understand 120(120+120+120=360) and since this borns 360 it means that he mastered both the positive and negative aspects of the Universe itself this is why he was able to teach both God's and Devil(Azrael). That's why in my view there is a MAJOR difference between Allah and God I have read that the Father said that he came to teach boys to be men and men to be God this is why he taught us things such as take the best part for yourself because the best part is positive and God represents positivity. No one can teach you how to be Allah as the God Be Original said to be Allah you have reach a SELF realization. I have witnessed the God's 8 on how the Father would tell his seeds to stay away from characters such as Robert Walker and I've also seen 8's about why some God's feel that we should not associate with Abu Shahid. However, the Father taught Robert Walker and he was from my understanding friends with Abu Shahid. Being the Knowledge Understanding Seed of Sudan I see things from the aspect of the Father and the Sun and being a Father myself I can understand why the Father would set limits on the people his Suns associated with because when he told them these things they were children. This is the same way that I limit the people my children are around, the things I let them view, and the places I allow them to go even though I may associate with these people, view those things, or go to those places because they are not at the level of maturity I am and cannot handle certain things and I don't want them to be influenced by things they don't fully understand. However, when they become grown they have the freedom to discern for themselves who they associate with, what they view, and where they go. Now there level of freedom from my rules and regulations differs based on whether they live in my house or if they have went and made a home for themselves(which is what we have done in Sudan). In that case though I'm sure they would base there rules and regulations on the things I instill in them but being that they are now grown Men I'm sure that on some things they would Cee things there own way which I would encourage because they are coming into there own which means my Sun would have to become Allah himself so that he could rule his house as I did. I also understand that if they had brothers or sisters that never left home and made a home for themselves they may not understand where my seeds that have are coming from because they have not had the same experiences they have had in the world but that does not mean they can not learn from one another. It just means that there growth and development may not have been the same. As far as whether or not YAcub is Allah I realize that the majority of those in my NAtion cannot wrap there mind around that but as my Physical Father said only Genius can recognize Genius. I always like to use the example(and this is only an EXAMPLE) of Xavier and Magneto in the X-Men stories they both possesed Genius and understood and respected eachother's power however those who where not on that level didn't have the same understanding. So out of love and Supreme Understanding I will compromise for those who can not understand my position and say that Yacub was only a God and leave it at that. B.U.T. I will say I would hope that each and every one of us continue to build to elevate our level of understanding.
Your Brother,The Emperor I'Quan Master Builder Sudan Born I Am Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment