Thursday, February 18, 2010

The illusion of time

I've come to the realization that time, dates, years, days etc are all illusion Monday and Wednesday are no different it's just a way to trick our mind and control our movement I wonder if we did not bear witness to these measurements of time would we age and stress the way we do.- I'Quan Allah

Time is what man uses to measure when events, movement, and life spans happened, are happening, or will happen and their duration. So whoever decides how time is measured has alot of influence over how we plan,how we move as far as where we go and when we get there, and how we age. For instance the Earth actually makes a full rotation every 23 hrs and 56 min revolves around the Sun every 364 1/4 days. But we live our lives based on 24 hr days and 365 day calendar years. Which adds 18 hrs to every year which means by the time you are 20 yrs old you have actualy added 15 extra days to your life which means you actually half a month older by that time then you really are. By this time being added to our lives it causes us to speed up because it creates the illusion that we have less time to complete our goals in life when you couple this with the fact that the majority of us work a 40 hr week to support ourselves that shortens the amount of time we have for ourselves by at least 8 hrs a day not to mention the amount of time it takes to get to and from work(not that I'm encouraging unemployment I'm just making an observation) you actually devote half of your day to someone else and when you factor in the fact you sleep at least 6-8 hrs you only have 4 hrs within a 5 day week week for yourself and even if you have 2 off days a week you spend most of the 1st day resting and the next day preparing to go back to work. I was taught that Time in S.A. is True I Master Equality and it's True that if I control my time I am the Master of the amount of my life I have to share(equality) with my family whereas if I don't control that than I am being mastered by someone else. Time is measured naturally based on the the so-called rising,setting and position of the Sun in the sky as the Earth rotates and Seasonal changes as the Earth revolves not by dates on a calendar, or hours on a clock. In fact the Original Man has no beginning or Ending which means we are not confined or limited to time so trying to live within this limitation is unnatural to us and has alot to do with the stress and health issues that we encounter so in essence time is an illusion to us.

1 comment:

  1. Peace.

    I would also say that since we are 7, and God see's present past and future as one thing. So i agree with your statement that time is an illusion only being validated by us adhereing to it

    Peace
    Stan

    ReplyDelete