Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sudan Confidential: Degrees Of Knowledge

The journey from illusion to reality begins with Supreme Mathematics and that starts with Knowledge which within itself is an infinite journey. I learned how to pay close attention to the World around me, the things that happen in it, and how all that relates to me. It made me more responsible by showing me that as a Black Man I am the Foundation of my family. It also showed me that I should constantly elevate mentally so that I can shine the light of intelligence into the darkness of the World just as the Sun shines it's light out into the darkness of the Universe. Because Knowing that I am Knowledge and Knowledge is Allah I have to be able to stand in the darkness and create light and reality for myself and my family and no matter what happens I have to rise above all fear and doubt and show and prove. You see the most important job I have is to be the Father of Civilization which requires that I be wise enough to show my seeds the proper way of living and thinking to navigate through the devils civilization without allowing it to contaminate there hearts and minds. I do this by showing them the richness of our history and letting them know that the Original MAn is the Maker and the Owner of everything that exists and since he is the Father of Civilization and deals in equality he shares this ownership with the Original Woman and the Original Child. I should through all my days provide a peaceful and stable environment for my Original Woman and also for my Children as they grow and also should they ever have issues out in the world and need to return home for rejuvenation and encourage them to go back out and learn stand on there own feet so they can Know the Ledge for Self and not live on the edge which leads back to illusion.PEACEI'Quan

No comments:

Post a Comment