Saturday, July 18, 2009

Activities for the seeds

Today I was at Black Saviors Shop and Kemar was doing math problems on the board to pass time. I asked the Young God to Quote the 1st problem(which was:10+919) in Supreme Mathematics he quoted and I asked him if he had his Supreme Alphabets I then showed him a way to apply the Math problem to Supreme Alphabets. Ex used:"Knowledge Cipher in Alphabets is Justice which is a penalty or reward for One's ways and actions plus Born which is I.S.L.A.M.(I Self Lord And Master) borns Knowlege Born Self Savior. When you Knowledge Your Cipher or Know Yourself you are responsible for your Justice and when you add I.S.L.A.M. to that you control the Justice you receive which in turn gives you the ability to Save Self which is All and that's cause you the Knowledge which is Allah."I'Quan suggests that you try this technique or something similar to help Our Seeds see the Reality of this Science in Everything in Life. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment