Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Between your Blessings

This weekend I was 8ing with Master 7 on going through hard times and he dropped a jewel on me that we aren't actually going through hard times we are just between blessings. Now being that I am the Knowledge Understanding seed and I received this jewel from the Understanding seed I had to add my Knowledge to it to Cee how to apply it to my life. What I saw was that the time between blessings is when we are dealing with the application of Supreme Mathematics. You see taking mathematics from Knowledge to born is a process and what you are striving to accomplish determines the time it takes for you to complete this process. For instance, a student striving to receive P.H.D. and one striving to receive a bachelors degree both go through the process of Supreme Mathematics the only difference is the amount of time it takes for each to complete the process. The way to stay positive during this process is to be able to recognize your progress on your journey from Knowledge to Born. Do you recognize when you go from Knowledge to Wisdom or when your Knowledge and Wisdom has brought forth an Understanding? This is important because the main reason that many of us fall short of our goal is that we get lost in the process. I know for myself personally that I have at times gotten to equality and got comfortable because things were finally starting to balance out but since I don't continue with the process to complete the Cipher I found myself falling back to square 1 again or I get dissatisfied because going through each stage is taking longer than I think it should. However, if instead of looking at just how far I have to go I can also look at far I've come in the process as inspiration. The truth is that whatever you apply mathematics too is bound to come to fruition as long as you complete the process. So keep striving for perfection by applying Supreme Mathematics and your blessings are guaranteed to come. And in the meantime and in between time enjoy the growth and development you gain during your journey.

Peace,
I'Quan

No comments:

Post a Comment